Fall is here which just means far fewer 100-degree plus days in phoenix, but everywhere else it’s time to get cozy! I’m in the process of finalizing design elements for the ‘Rustic Ranch’ project like furniture, lighting and décor. I’m going for rustic elegance and what that will look like exactly is TBD. So, today I’m showing you some of my favorite items from fall product launches that I’m playing around with using at the ‘Rustic Ranch’. Grab you PSL and continue on below!
1. Wood And Metal Side Table $189
2. Arbon Wood Dowel Accent Chair $300
3. Hamilton Leather Sofa $2199
4. Woven Seagrass Raelyn Dining Armchair $339.98
5. Upholstered Natural Wood Accent Bench $199.99
6. Malcolm Round Nesting Coffee Tables $1398
1. Metal Farmhouse Pendant Black $80
2. Covington Faux Leather Sconce $50
3. Imari Arch Table Lamp $99
4. Embossed Geometric Erin Table Lamp $129.99
5. Large All Across Africa Natural Fiber Disc Pendant Shade $99.99
6. Trace Chandelier $399
1. Metal Log Holder with Leather Sling $75
2. Channel Faux Fur Oat Pillow $39.95
3. SIN Duo Candlestick Holder $58
4. Wrapped Leather Knobs $6.95
5. Stoneware Exposed Rim Mini Bowl $15.99
6. Red Clay Piggy Bowls $35
When you look at these finds in totality, it's clear I'm drawn to rich wood, leather, texture, and a little green. It's also very clear I like Target, but that's no big surprise!
Ok, I’m going to go light my favorite Cozy Nights candle now. What’s your favorite way to warm up a space as fall settles in?